New Technology Upgrades Coming December 4, 2018
We’re pleased to announce new CSCU technology systems are coming online, effective December 4, 2018! Please refer back to this page often, for the latest updates on our progress. Meanwhile, we encourage you to review the attached video and brochure links below, for an advance preview of our new and improved services.
- Blackout Window – ATM and Debit Cards: Members will experience limited ATM cash withdrawals and Debit Card purchasing power, from Thurs Nov 29 – Mon Dec 3. Please plan ahead for your cash needs, by stopping by either of our branches before 6pm on Fri Nov 30 to make a withdrawal from your available balances, or by either writing checks from your CSCU checkbook or using your CSCU Credit Card as you normally would.
- Branches Closed: From Dec 1-3, our branches will be closed (and most systems down) as we install and prepare the new upgrade. Systems down will include Phone Banking, Online Banking, and Mobile Banking. Limited ATM cash withdrawals and CSCU Debit Card availability will also continue.
- Bill Pay: Before the last week of November, please archive or print off your current Bill Pay activity and payees. You’ll need to re-create those entries in our new, more robust system during December, and are invited to stop by for free “counter checks” to use during this payment transition.
- Mobile Banking: Remote Check Deposit will now be integrated into our Mobile Banking application. Post-upgrade, be ready to download our new “It’s Me 247” Mobile Banking app to take advantage of all our new features.
- Online Banking: Announcing brand new “It’s Me 247” Online Banking. In this new system, text banking and e-Alerts will be available. We invite you to click on the links below, to learn more now.
- Check Images: To improve your data security and reduce operating costs, monthly check images will no longer be mailed in account statements after November 30th, but will be viewable in Its Me 247 Online and Mobile Banking. You may also stop by with your ID to request a printout of recent check images.
How-To Training Videos
- It’s Me 247 – Online Banking Overview
- It’s Me 247 – Logging in to Online Banking for the First Time
- It’s Me 247 – Transferring Money
- It’s Me 247 – Setting Up Account Nicknames
- It’s Me 247 – Subscribing to eAlerts
- It’s Me 247 – Enrolling in eStatements
- It’s Me 247 – Depositing a Check Remotely
- It’s Me 247 – Person to Person Payments
- It’s Me 247 – Accepting a Person to Person Payment
- It’s Me 247 – Cancelling a Person to Person Payment
- It’s Me 247 – How to Enroll in the New Bill Pay
- It’s Me 247 – New Bill Pay Overview
- It’s Me 247 – Using the Switch Memberships Feature
- It’s Me 247 – My Virtual StrongBox
- It’s Me 247 – Uploading a Document to My Virtual StrongBox
- It’s Me 247 – Creating a Virtual StrongBox Account
- It’s Me 247 – Mobile App Basics
- It’s Me 247 Online Banking
- It’s Me 247 Mobile Banking
- It’s Me 247 Text Banking
- It’s Me 247 Bill Pay
- Spanish Version – It’s Me 247 Online Banking
- Spanish Version – It’s Me 247 Mobile Banking
- Spanish Version – It’s Me 247 Bill Pay