To establish membership with Cherokee Strip Credit Union, an individual is required to open a share (savings) account, an account that earns dividends which are paid monthly and are computed on an “average daily balance” basis. Deposits are federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government NCUA (National Credit Union Administration), a U.S. government agency.
- $5 minimum deposit into a share savings account serves as your membership to open an account.
- Receives quarterly statements (monthly if a member has a checking account or electronic transaction on their account.
- Fee notifications by mail or email (if member has email address on file, they will receive email notifications)
- Two free teller checks per month
- Night deposits are normally posted Mon-Fri by 9:00 a.m.
Account Type APY Minimum
SECONDARY SAVINGS 0.04% $0 CHRISTMAS CLUB 0.04% $0