Introducing Wealth Management for Everyone
What are your long-term financial goals? Are you saving for college or retirement, looking to generate long-term wealth, or just building up a financial safety net? No matter the future life events important to you, it’s likely time to start investing. But let’s face it, understanding and managing investments can be intimidating and costly, which is why many people never begin.
That’s why Cherokee Strip Credit Union has partnered with CU Wealth Group, a provider of investment management solutions and financial planning tools that are robust enough for the most seasoned investor, yet accessible and affordable enough for everyone else. Better yet, CU Wealth Group takes the extra step of actually understanding your current financial picture and goals, in order to make specific investment recommendations that help achieve the long-term financial success you deserve.
Just a few of the benefits of investing with CU Wealth Group:
- Dedicated financial adviser. Members receive a dedicated adviser that works to understand their priorities, designs a financial plan, and helps keep them on track toward goals.
- No account minimum. Members can get started with just $50 to invest, and no ongoing account minimums.
- Solutions for many. CU Wealth Group can manage basic individual and business investment accounts, to more sophisticated retirement structures that include Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, SEP, SIMPLE, Rollover, 401(k), Roth 401(k), 403(b), 457 Plans, and Wealth Savings Accounts.
- Professional investment management. The CU Wealth Group Investment Committee actively monitors and manages all investments to provide our Members with diversified, low-cost portfolios.
- A true fiduciary. CU Wealth Group is an independent investment adviser registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission, meaning they put your interests ahead of theirs. CU Wealth Group does not have contractual ties to any fund families, nor do they receive compensation from mutual funds they may recommend, which reduces potential conflicts of interest and puts you first.
- Low, Transparent Fees. Members pay a single, modest portfolio management fee – usually much lower than those charged by other investment firms. There are no load, transaction, trading, transfer, safekeeping, re-balancing, or hidden fees to pay along the way.
With licensed professionals and a robust financial toolkit from CU Wealth Group, starting and managing an investment portfolio just went from frustrating to fun. It’s never too early – or too late – to start adding investments to your financial arsenal. As a matter of fact, now is the perfect time to get started with CU Wealth Group.