CSCU partners with Polaris Portfolios to offer fiduciary wealth management services to its membersPublished
Wellesley, MA — October 31, 2019 — Cherokee Strip Credit Union (CSCU) has partnered with Polaris Portfolios (Polaris) to provide its members with access to professional financial planning and investment advisory services for most every type of investor. Polaris is a Registered Investment Adviser (RIA) that specializes in providing credit unions with turn-key wealth management programs, featuring a transparent fee structure centered around a robust web portal.
Through this new partnership with Polaris, CSCU members will be able to open an investment account and access their financial advisor directly from a computer, phone, or mobile device. CSCU members who take advantage of Polaris can enjoy:
- A dedicated financial advisor
- No minimum balance, and can start with as little as $500 to invest
- The ability to handle individual and business accounts, as well as more complex retirement structures
- A professionally-managed, diversified investment portfolio tailored to individual risk appetites
- State-of-the-art financial planning and reporting tools
- A digital client portal providing performance, portfolio analytics, and progress towards financial goals
- One modest management fee, with no other hidden costs
- No ties to any mutual fund companies, so investment recommendations are always in the member’s best interests
Johnny O’Hare, CEO of Cherokee Strip stated, “Building internal expertise in professional wealth management was just not feasible for us. Still, we wanted to deliver a comprehensive suite of banking, insurance, and investment solutions that are easily accessible and affordable for most every member, no matter where they are in their financial lifecycle. This Polaris partnership, along with the opening of our wholly-owned Cherokee Strip Insurance Agency, completes our vision and allows us to truly deliver on a great member experience”
“CSCU is dedicated to providing a better way of banking to its members, and Polaris is dedicated to providing a fiduciary wealth management experience for those same members. Our team is looking forward to working with the team at CSCU and providing the members of Cherokee Strip with fiduciary advice and investment advisory services,” said Evan Kulak, Principal and Wealth Advisor at Polaris Portfolios.